We appreciate your interest in supporting our mission and programs. Each donation is essential for providing high quality programs and opportunities to our youth and students. As a donation to a 501(c)(3) organization, your contribution is tax deductible.
Every year we provide services and programs to nearly 1,000 children, youth, and adults. A donation of:
- $50-$150 can buy materials for a 25 students STEM workshop.
- $200 can support one week of housing for one youth student.
- $300 can support 30 meals or 90 snacks for students in our programs.
- $500 can support 8 students with project based learning.
- $1,200 can sponsor the attendance of a student during our summer youth programs.
- $2,000+ would greatly support many of our program’s needs, including: meals and housing for our summer participants, transportation for field trips, workshop and lab materials, research grants for our students, community outreach and education programs, safety equipment and staffing among others.
- $6,000 can sponsor a 20-week internship opportunity for a high school or undergraduate student.