DNOVA finished up a successful round of Tech Literacy at Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School. Here’s what our volunteers had to say:
“It was good to see students engaged, interacting, collaborating together, and it was really fun to just see them carry over from the previous lesson to the next lesson.” – James Black
Our staff has been promoting social-emotional learning in our afterschool program Innovation Boulevard at Belzer and Fall Creek Valley Middle Schools. The DNOVA team has also been hard at work preparing for our summer programming. Flyers have been edited, websites updated, and a great many emails have been sent to all our friends and partners.
200+ individuals were served at the Indiana Pacers STEM Fest 2023.
We were able to get new students motivated by bringing awareness to STEM, specifically robotics and advanced manufacturing.
Since the start of the year, 89 students have been served by DNOVA programming.
- Young Innovators Quest (YiQ) will take place from June 5 to June 24 at IUPUI’s Campus
- Innovation, Design, Engineering, Advanced-Manufacturing, and Automation (IDEAA) will take place from July 10 to July 21 at Ivy Tech – Lawrence Campus
- Administrative Assistant (Remote)
- Financial Assistant (Remote)
- Technology and Laboratory Assistant (Hybrid)
- Youth Development Assistant (Hybrid)
Leave A Comment